Class Format
This week looked at general progress from last week and we looked at each others file structures and format usage.
Group Exercise
Concept Feedback
Giving feedback on the effectiveness of your design process and concept communicationStudents present 2D exhibition designs and explain progress in the last week The GROUP gives verbal feedback on:
- Appropriate storage location and file formats for professional presentation
- Cherill; As expected a solid well thought out structure was evident here. Quite different to my own, but as we discussed file structuring is and should be personally specific.
- Queenie; The file structure here has been developing over the semester and it is improving. We had a conversation about numbers verses names and the benefits of using both. We also covered the fact the that file structuring is very much a personal preference thing.
- Katelyn; - Progress in the last week
- We have solidly prepared contingency plans for possible short comings. To this end I have prepared another design should we feel as a group that any one of our individual designs do not meet the the collective group standard.
Research
Video
I don't normally go for cute, but I also thought this was very clever. Via an RSS The Fox is Black, this is the work of Animade.
Images
Insert images and comment
Reflection
Correct file structuring I find completely imperative. This helps to keep me organised as the crush of end of semester begins to fall. This is of course true in real world scenarios where multiple jobs will no doubt need to be juggled simultaneously. It was like getting a peek into my peers heads when we had a look at each others file structure, which I found very interesting.
1 comment:
the cat's out of the bag
Post a Comment